The Bengaluru-based automotive firm, Ultraviolette, has stepped into the automobile world with its new launch F77 on November 13th, 2019. The pre-order has begun at its official website: https://www.ultraviolette.com/pre_order_signup.html
The deliveries are expected to scheduled for January 2020. However, the F77 will be sold in Bengaluru only, followed by other cities in India. The on-road price expected is around 3.0 lakhs.
It has three paint schemes- Lightening, Shadow and Laser. The chassis has Matte Black colour.
-Battery System & Performance-
• Battery Module- 3× Modular Li ion battery pack
• Battery Capacity- 4.2kWh
• Charge Type- 1kW standard vehicle-mounted charger/ 3kW portable charger
• Charge Duration- Standard 5hr Fast 1.5hr
• Battery Connector- Bi-directional IP67 high-current connector
• Charging Port- CCS Charge Port
• Maximum power output- 25000W @ 2250rpm
• Maximum torque- 90Nm/ 450Nm
• Maximum horsepower- 33.5bhp @ 2250rpm
• Maximum Speed- 147kmph
• Acceleration (0-100kmph)- 7.5 secs
• Range (3 battery packs)- 130- 150km
• Drive mode- Eco mode/ Sport mode/ Insane mode
• Motor- Passively air-cooled interior permanent magnet AC magnet
• Transmission- X-Ring chain drive
• Gear Box- Single reduction helical gear box
• Throttle Control- Dual hall effect sensor with zero position micro switch
• Reserve Control- Park assist reserve throttle
Chassis & Suspension
• Chassis- Steel trellis with Aluminium bulk head
• Body Type- Sport Naked Electric Bike
• Front Suspension- Inverted cartridge type forks
• Rear Suspension- Gas charged preload adjustable shock absorber
-Design & Dimensions-
• Wheelbase- 1340mm
• Seat height- 800mm
• Trail- 89mm
• Kerb Weight- 158kg
• Front Wheel Size- 431.8mm
• Rear Wheel Size- 431.8mm
• Front Tyre Size- 110/70 R17
• Rear Tyre Size- 150/60 R17
• Front Disc brake rotor- 320mm
• Rear Disc brake rotor- 230mm
• LTE connectivity with 3G, 2G and integrated eSIM.
• Ambient Light Sensor for the dashboard.
• GPS for ride history, vehicle locator and geofencing.
• 9-axis Inertial Measurement Unit for ride analytics.
• Shock impact sensors for crash detection.
• Temperature, Voltage and Current sensors with Active tracking and efficiency mapping across the vehicle.
• Error reporting through Ultraviolette smartphone app.
• Side stand sensor.
• Lockdown mode.
• Emergency contact alert.
• Headlight auto on/off.
This electric bike is winning consumer interest thought it vigorous design and structure in the Indian market. You can place your booking for an Ultraviolette F77 for January 2020 through the official website of the brand.